Blake at a glance
Blake at a glance
- Gender - Male
- Registry: AKC
- Born - June 17, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Fredericksburg, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
Yes, that is me in the pictures! Yes, I am just as cute in person, if not even cuter! You don’t have to bother looking anymore because I know that I am the one for you. I will be the very best friend that you have ever had! I’m fun-loving and sweet, so we will have lots of great time together. I am also smart and obedient, so I will impress all of your friends when you show me off to them. Wouldn’t you just love to take me home? I know I can’t wait to meet you!
My parents Blue Moon’s Noble and Daisy Lane (pictured down below) both have had genetic screenings to ensure that I am free of genetic disorders! I was raised in a loving family environment and have been ENS-trained from day 3-16.
Call or text Neva at 330-473-2898 now to come visit or Facetime with me!
- Hand delivery or air travel available if necessary
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- Puppy is ENS-trained from day 3 to 16
- Both parents health-tested to insure puppies are free of common genetic diseases
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- AKC registration papers
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 30 days of Trupanion insurance’s Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of puppy food
Reserve Blake now, or call/text Neva at 330-473-2898 to schedule a visit or facetime!
Meet The Parents
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."