Champ at a glance
Champ at a glance
- Gender - Male
- Registry: AKC
- Born - May 14, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Millersburg, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
Hi there! A picture is worth a thousand words and I’m sure that’s why you clicked on me! I’m a beautiful puppy with a great disposition. I have wonderful parents that have started teaching me how to be a great companion.
My sire Ice King is a gorgeous “English Cream” Golden with a friendly personality who is OFA Hip, Patella and Heart certified. My mother Gypsy is a sweet-tempered cream with a gentle personality and is on the premises (scroll down on this page for more parent info/pics).
Call or text John or Julie at 330-600-2916 to visit me!
- Gentle hand-delivery or air travel available if necessary
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Sire’s clear genetic screens insure puppies are free of DM, GR-PRA1, GR-PR2, GRMD, ICT, NCL5, and PRA-prcd mutations.
- Sire is OFA Hip, Elbow, Heart, Patella and Eye certified.
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- AKC registration papers
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- 30 days of Trupanion insurance with Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of puppy food.
Reserve Ollie now by clicking “Bring Me Home” on this page, or call or text John or Julie at 330-600-2916 to arrange a visit!
Meet The Parents
- DM - clear
- GR-PRA1 - clear
- GR-PRA2 - clear
- GRMD - clear
- ICT - clear
- NCL5 - clear
- prcd-PRA - clear
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."