Gretta at a glance
Gretta at a glance
- Gender - Female
- Registry: AKC
- Born - July 3, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Holmesville, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
If you make me your baby, you will be my life and I’ll always love you. I promise to love you with all my heart and never stop finding ways to show you how much you mean to me. I promise to cuddle when you need cuddling, to play when you need cheering up, and to listen when you need to get something off your chest. You will never find a better friend than me!
My sire Biscuit is a gorgeous deep red golden with a friendly personality. My mother, Amber is a beautiful darker golden with an intelligent and somewhat shy personality. Both parents are on the premises. I was raised with care in our loving family environment.
To inquire or arrange a visit: leave a voicemail with Dennis at 330-600-1883.
- Hand door-to-door delivery or air travel available if necessary
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- Puppy is ENS-trained from day 3 to 16
- Both parents health-tested to insure puppies are free of common genetic diseases
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- AKC registration papers
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 30 days of Trupanion insurance’s Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of puppy food
Reserve Gretta now, or leave a voicemail with Dennis at 330-600-1883 to arrange a visit!
Meet The Parents
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."