Hugo at a glance
Hugo at a glance
- Gender - Male
- Registry: AKC
- Born - July 3, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Fredericksburg, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
Yes! I’m adorable! Look at my cuteness! Sweetness should be my middle name. So a little bit about myself, I love attention, I love snuggles, I love when somebody plays with me, and did I tell you? I love attention! I will be happy to prance around town with you.
My sire Benson is a beautiful light colored golden with a friendly personality and a very nice build. My mother Shlley is a beautiful golden with a friendly and gentle personality. Both of my parents are OFA Eye Certified, have been genetically-screened, and are on the premises. I was raised with care in our loving family environment and has been ENS training from day 3 to 16. Call/text Robert at 330-317-7159 to come visit me!
- Hand delivery or air travel available if necessary
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- Puppy is ENS-trained from day 3 to 16
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Both parents are OFA Eye Certified (see info/photos below)
- Both parents genetically health tested to insure puppies are free of common genetic mutations
- Champion bloodlines
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- AKC registration papers
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 30 days of Trupanion insurance’s Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of puppy food
Reserve Hugo now, or call/text Robert at 330-317-7159 to schedule a visit.
Meet The Parents
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."