Jones at a glance
Jones at a glance
- Gender - Male
- Registry: AKC
- Born - August 21, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Holmesville, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
Hi! It sure is nice to meet you! I am looking for a friend like no other. Hopefully, a friend like you! I just know you’ll love me. I’m playful, smart, and I give grade-A puppy kisses. We’ll have tons of fun together, whether it be snuggling up for a movie marathon or running around in the yard causing a ruckus. Everyone will be envious of the bond we will share!
My sire Shyler (parent photos below) is a friendly dark golden boy who is genetically health-tested. My mother Traci is also a dark golden with a sweet, friendly disposition. I have been ENS-trained from day 3-16!
- Hand delivery or air travel available if necessary
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- ENS trained from day 3 to 16
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- Sire is genetically health-tested (clear) to insure puppies are free of common genetic diseases
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- AKC Pet registration papers
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 30 days of Trupanion insurance’s Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of food.
Reserve Jones now, or call Becca at 330-641-7685 to to inquire or arrange a visit to see me!
Meet The Parents
- DM - clear
- GR-PRA1 - clear
- GR-PRA2 - clear
- GRMD - clear
- ICT - clear
- NCL5 - clear
- prcd-PRA - clear
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."