Reeses at a glance
Reeses at a glance
- Gender - Female
- Registry: AKC
- Born - July 25, 2023
- Available Now!
- Location - Millersburg, OH
- See All Puppies From This Breeder
Well, hello there! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am looking for the perfect family for me. I love being the center of attention and making my friends and family laugh. I am the all-around perfect pup! I look forward to my walks and nap times. Just put on a good movie and I will be there curled up right next to you before you know it!
My daddy Ronnie is a handsome red golden and my mommy Tracy is a beautiful medium dark golden (see photos below). Both are genetically screened. I really hope that you call about me soon because you are everything that I have been dreaming of.
Call Ammon at 330-600-7544 to arrange a visit! (leave vm if necessary)
- Hand delivery or air travel available if necessary
- Socialized with children in a family setting
- Puppy is ENS-trained from day 3 to 16
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Both parents genetically health tested to insure puppies are free of common genetic mutations (see info/photos below)
- Nose-to-tail vet check
- Up-to-date on vaccinations & deworming
- AKC registration papers
- Microchipped to be sure your pup is permanently identified
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 30 days of Trupanion insurance’s Go Home Day Offer
- You will receive a convenient puppy folder with documentation for AKC Reg, Vaccinations, Deworming, Vet Check, Micro-chip instructions, and a small bag of Great Lakes Pork puppy food
Reserve Reeses now, or call Ammon at 330-600-7544 to arrange a visit! (leave vm if necessary)
Meet The Parents
We are proud to say that when you buy a puppy from us, our relationship with you doesn't end. Every one of our pups comes with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. We take every precaution to ensure that your puppy is healthy and well-nurtured before it goes home with you. While we hope and plan for everything to go smoothly, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food, and nourishment.
"We adopted Asher a couple of weeks ago and he’s been a blessing to our family. Our vet said he’s been well taken care of and was very impressed with his social personality. He has a very fun loving spirit and has made our family complete. Marcus and his family are very gracious and great to work with. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Golden!"
"Getting our girl, Lola, from My Golden Retriever Puppies was a great decision!! Despite being in Texas, I felt like I was included in the puppy picking process with several pictures, videos, and personality feedback from the in-home breeder, and Lola was everything I asked for–a spunky, friendly girl that’s ready to hike and fetch all day but also ready to cuddle and chill."
"Payton is doing great, she has the best personality and is such a great companion. She will be turning 9 months in a few weeks. I had a wonderful experience getting her through your company! So glad I got her."